This cake was made for a nice and beautiful young lady. The butter is vanilla and the icing is chocolate. In the icing I put some coffee and orange zest, the idea is from food network. From outside is wipping cream and chocolate on the top. My favorite part is the guitar. Is made from crisp rise cereal and marshmallow. How I made it. 8 tbs butter, 6 cup cereal, 10.oz marshmallow. The butter and marshmallow melted and pour over the cereal. After I mixed well on a buttered plate I made a sheet, than from clip art I had a guitar shape, to get it firm I coated both side with melted chocolate. The finish and decorating is with fondant.
Ez az oldal azert keszult hogy osszeszedjem azokat az alkotasokat amiket orommel keszitettem masok megorvendeztetesere vagy sajat magam felfrisulesere. On this page I want to share the crafts I made with love for someone else or just to have fun.
2010. december 7., kedd
Gitar torta!!! Guitar Cake!!
This cake was made for a nice and beautiful young lady. The butter is vanilla and the icing is chocolate. In the icing I put some coffee and orange zest, the idea is from food network. From outside is wipping cream and chocolate on the top. My favorite part is the guitar. Is made from crisp rise cereal and marshmallow. How I made it. 8 tbs butter, 6 cup cereal, 10.oz marshmallow. The butter and marshmallow melted and pour over the cereal. After I mixed well on a buttered plate I made a sheet, than from clip art I had a guitar shape, to get it firm I coated both side with melted chocolate. The finish and decorating is with fondant.
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)
7 megjegyzés:
Anikó, nagyon tetszik!
a fiam azt mondta, hogy legközelebb ő is ilyet kér:) majd jövök a mintáért...
Koszonom az elismerest. Szeretettel varunk, gyertek minnel hamarabb.:-))
jaj, bocsánat, nem jól írtam. én arra gondoltam, hogy majd itt kérem, csak később:)
jó lenne majd egyszer elmenni arra fele, de egyhamar biztos nem.
De nagyon köszönöm a meghívást.:):) kedves vagy!
Jó,hogy itt is rád találtam.em tudtam erről a blogodró.Gratula !
Jó,hogy itt is rád találtam.em tudtam erről a blogodró.Gratula !
Koszonom szepen Annuska neni!!
Zsuzsa az jo lesz a keresel majd, skypon vagy Yahoo massengeren is megtalalsz.
Köszönöm Anikó, köszönöm!
Megjegyzés küldése