I made this from one of Breannas dress. it was staned and I couldn't pas it as a hand out so I thought why not make a litle bag for her. She loves it so much. She is taking with her if go some where and even at home she just paking staf in it and plays with it. It is a good memory for me.
Ez az oldal azert keszult hogy osszeszedjem azokat az alkotasokat amiket orommel keszitettem masok megorvendeztetesere vagy sajat magam felfrisulesere. On this page I want to share the crafts I made with love for someone else or just to have fun.
2012. augusztus 17., péntek
Regibol ujjat. New from old.
I made this from one of Breannas dress. it was staned and I couldn't pas it as a hand out so I thought why not make a litle bag for her. She loves it so much. She is taking with her if go some where and even at home she just paking staf in it and plays with it. It is a good memory for me.
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése